Senior Software Engineer: Full-stack (Java) (m/f/d)
Engineering · Berlin · Full-time · Senior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working across an entire tech stack: backend, mobile apps and web; specialization over time will be possible
- Contributing to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Operating systems on Amazon AWS
- Working in a lightweight scrum process where the team constantly streamlines the tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating
- Having a big impact on what the team builds and how
- Staying in close contact with the core development team from the Headquarters by joining different Tech clubs for knowledge sharing and best practice, as well as face to face meetings (traveling)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 3 years of experience working with Java
- Having a positive team-player attitude
- Motivation to build a great product that users love
- Being a true generalist
- Being open to continuously learning new things and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices
- Enjoying sharing knowledge and ideas with others
- Familiarity with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery
- A basic understanding of cloud hosting and experience with AWS
- Being open to travel to the Headquarter of our portfolio company in Stockholm regularly and working there from time to time
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the digital healthcare industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.