Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Sales · Berlin · Full-time · Senior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Drive the growth and take over responsibility for customer acquisition and business expansion with existing clients
- Definition and implementation of a collaborative planning process to develop sales forecast/plans and go-to-market strategy
- Implement acquisition processes from the first point of contact for planning and carrying out customer presentations, defining offers and contract negotiations
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders like solution partners, enabling services, core development, sales and marketing
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends, and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce
- Regularly report your activities, progress, and success
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of overall professional experience in sales management and managing multiple customers within the e-commerce environment
- Additional experience in structuring customer specific requirements to match them with the company's value proposition
- B2B e-commerce expertise with a strong sales skillset and good technical knowledge
- Experience developing and executing successful sales plans
- Experience leading internal initiatives and working across the organization to find solutions and establish effective processes
- Experience with data analysis tools, including process mapping, preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret sales data and trends from a variety of sources
- Outstanding problem-solving skills as well as superior interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to independently create and effectively deliver presentations, provide recommendations, and develop forecasts
- Very good German and English skills
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming a part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Getting the chance to actively shape the development of a strong technology company and to support it with your own ideas
- Working independently, having all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.