Senior Recruiter (m/f/d)
Human Resources · Berlin · Full-time · Senior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Responsibility for the entire recruiting process for Sales & Operations roles
- Be responsible for hiring need analysis and creation of position-specific job descriptions in close collaboration with the operating departments
- Find the best talent through creative direct search on various social media channels, recruiting platforms and networking events
- Maintain clear and strong communication with all levels of management
- Be a mentor and make an impact both the recruitment team and on optimizing recruitment processes
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed a degree in human resources, psychology, business administration or similar
- Minimum 5 years of work experience, ideally a mix of recruitment agency and inhouse recruitment
- Startup Enthusiast - flexible, proactive, problem solving with great organizational skills - you love responsibility and are focused on solutions instead of problems
- Pronounced analytical understanding and prefer to argue on the basis of facts and figures rather than opinions
- Pleasure in imparting your knowledge and continuous further development
- Be a team player and Mentor for junior colleagues
- Previous experience working with Greenhouse ATS
- Pronounced business management understanding and an eye for the big picture
- Fluency in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Mobility & Logistics industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouragement for a healthy lifestyle with in-office gym, and opportunities to relax in a cozy sleeping cabin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.