Senior Python Developer (m/f/d) - Logistics
Engineering · Berlin · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being part of a smart, motivated and open-minded engineering team of our portfolio company that builds Europe’s largest digital FTL forwarder
- Creating scalable services that help to manage thousands of trucks on the road and the business around it of our portfolio company
- Driving the development by working closely together with other back- and front-end developers, UX/UI experts and product designers
- Becoming a mentor for other team members and taking ownership of projects
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience in building well designed and tested applications with a clean code
- Deep understanding of Python and its ecosystem
- Prefer working in teams, like to share your knowledge and being eager to learn
- To know how to write good tests or even practice TDD and know how to set up automated testing environments
- Being able to configure and run services on AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Being passionate about code quality and being pragmatic in getting things done
- To have a drive for improving processes and thinking in long-term wins
- Fluency in English (in both written and verbal communication)
- Experience with Django/DRF and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Skills in other items from our technology stack
- Docker, AWS ElasticBeanstalk
- Python, Django, Django REST Framework, GraphQL
- ES6, Vue.js, Sass
- DockerHub, GitHub, Sentry, Travis
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Mobility & Logistics industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouragement for a healthy lifestyle with in-office gym, and opportunities to relax in a cozy sleeping cabin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.