Senior Frontend Engineer - React (m/f/d)
Engineering · Hamburg · Full-time · Senior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building top-notch and an intuitive front-end for our platform that powers real estate agents, buyers and sellers
- Being a part of our agile, smart and open-minded team
- Working closely together with the CPO
- Working with the team in order to build up something from scratch
- Getting better every day by taking on challenging tasks
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Good communication skills with the ability to listen to your team members while also speaking up when you notice something that needs to be fixed
- Solid understanding of and experience with at least one common Front-End framework (eg. Vue.Js, Angular, React)
- Passion to share knowledge and strive to learn from others
- Ideally, experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Constant drive for improving processes and thinking in long-term wins
- Motivation for writing solid code that’s easy to maintain and evolve
- Understanding that automatic tests are the key to success
- Fluency in English, written and orally; German is a plus
- Docker, AWS ElasticBeanstalk
- Python, Django, Django REST Framework
- ES6, React, Typescript, Node.js
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the PropTech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
- 27 days of paid vacation
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.