Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d) - Logistics
Engineering · Berlin · Full-time · Senior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Build top-notch and intuitive front-ends for internal use as well as for our customers
- Be a part of our agile, smart and open minded development team
- Work closely together with experienced front-end, back-end and full-stack developers, user experience experts and product designers
- Work with the team to evolve coding standards and best practices
- Get better every day by taking on challenging tasks and learning from experienced peers
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Good communication skills with the ability to listen to your team members while also speaking up when you notice something that needs to be fixed
- Solid understanding of and experience with at least one common Front-End framework (eg. Vue.Js, Angular, React)
- Passion to share knowledge and strive to learn from others
- Ideally, experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Constant drive for improving processes and thinking in long-term wins
- Enjoying writing solid code that’s easy to maintain and evolve
- Understanding that automatic tests are the key to success
- Fluency in English, written and orally
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Mobility & Logistics industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouragement for a healthy lifestyle with in-office gym, and opportunities to relax in a cozy sleeping cabin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.