Sales Manager (Inbound) - Digital Health (m/f/d)
Sales · Berlin · Full-time · Junior
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the first person to pick up the phone and pitch our venture’s product to the patient
- Building trust and helping patients feel comfortable to book treatment services with our venture
- Provide patients with excellent customer service over the phone when pitching treatment services
- Tracking and managing your own daily business metrics
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Already gained your first professional experience in sales
- Excellent communication skills, you love talking to people and on the phone and know how to express yourself perfectly
- Being highly motivated, structured, and performance driven, you don’t give up until you reach your goal
- Being reliable and ability to take personal responsibility for your work
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends (depending on your shift schedule)
- Fluent in German and English, any additional foreign languages are a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Digital Health industry where you have the opportunity to help change people’s lives
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- A true “no politics, no bullshit” mentality with fast decision making processes and fast outcomes
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events, off-sites, and weekly after work drinks at the office
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.