Full-stack Developer (m/f/d)
Engineering · Milan · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing, implementing and maintaining the systems in order to support business development in terms of scaling, growth and strategy
- Working with different tech stack including the following:
- PHP (Laravel)
- Wordpress, Bootstrap, Sage, Github
- Realizing functional modules and important functions that will have an immediate impact on the team and the customers
- Collaborating with other developers and the Business team and providing precious value in problem solving
- Improving existing processes and systems
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Previous web development experience in a top-tier tech firm or experience in working on big web development projects
- Experience with the technologies mentioned above
- Being able to take decisions based on real facts and consistent numbers, even in moments of stress
- Being balanced and transparent
- You are open for feedback and development and always hands-on, in order to solve problems that might appear
- Fluency in English and Italian
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Having full responsibility of your work
- Working in a team, while still being able to choose a direction, test, fails and try again
- Working in an international organization, where you can maximize your learning and career path
- A competitive compensation, as well as an impressive stock-option package
- Working in an office in the heart of Milan, in the vibrant area of Via Ripamonti
- Having the latest PCs, iPhone and other tools you might need
- Coffee, snacks and fruits are always available
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.