Digital Analytics Manager – Data & Analytics (m/f/d)
Business Intelligence · Berlin · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Specifying and implementing the requirements for digital analytics as an IT product
- Establishing, developing and maintaining data acquisition with digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Developing standards for data acquisition, data processing, analysis and reporting
- Creation of reports and ad hoc analyses to gain insights into various digital analytics topics such as marketing activities, customer behaviour and website optimization
- Creation, maintenance and QA of website tags
- Supporting and training other divisions in the operation and application of digital analytics tools
- Cooperating closely with diverse departments such as Marketing, Product and Pricing
- Cooperating with data engineers and analysts as a self-organised team with an agile development and work process
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree with an economic or scientific focus
- At least two years work experience in the digital and web analytics sector, ideally in the business intelligence sector in an e-commerce company
- Excellent knowledge of digital analytics such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and BigQuery
- Experience with data visualization applications such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, QlikView and Power BI
- Familiarity with marketing concepts such as customer journeys, marketing funnels and marketing channels
- Ideally knowledge of SQL and experience in dealing with databases and data warehouses
- Interest and willingness to work in an agile manner
- Enjoying to work in a team, good communication skills and a pronounced hands-on mentality
- Excellent knowledge of English and ideally German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-Commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Company benefits, such as company pension schemes, as well as other employee offers, partner programs, and employee discounts
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, pension schemes, and partner programs
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.