Content Intern/Working Student (m/f/d)
Marketing · Berlin · Part-time · Intern/Working Student
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Development of a leading specialist portal on all topics relating to the sale of companies
- Research and preparation of complex topics
- Writing interesting and readable texts
- Analytical tasks in the field of SEO optimisation
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Currently enrolled in marketing (communication), public relations, economics or (international) management studies
- Ideal first experience, e.g. in the context of an internship
- Enthusiasm for writing challenging topics
- Ability to quickly getting used to new topics and have no difficulty formulating concise texts
- Native level of German and very good English knowledge
- Motivation for practical insights during your studies and spend about 8 hours per week on them
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day 1
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.