Business Development Intern (m/f/d)
Business Development · Berlin · Intern · Intern/Working Student
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies to start in March.
What will keep you challenged?
Close collaboration with the other teams to address different processes issues and improving points that can benefit the startup as a whole
Coming up with clear strategies and ideas to develop the company
Supporting and conducting not only internal projects and processes but also external projects in order to improve the overall service of the startup
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Being data driven and having an affinity for KPIs
- Like to analyze and work with software tools
- Thinking in long-term processes and not in short-term solutions
- Are talented in the art of communication and can maintain a friendly tone - even in difficult situations
- A structured and problem-solving work methodology
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a hands-on mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- German at a native or near native level and fluent in English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day 1
- Increase your skills through 1:1 coaching and training opportunities provided by your team members
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Office breakfasts, a variety of drinks and healthy snacks to keep you energized throughout the day and a free gym membership
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.